Doctor Who: Master of Time is a 2016 pinball table developed for the pinball video game The Pinball Arcade.
Missy is back with a brand new army...
and only you can help the Doctor in stopping her! Realising the Doctor was the key to Gallifrey's eventual return, factions across the universe aligned themselves with Missy in order to stop the Time Lords from coming back. Realising his time was short, the Doctor called upon his most recent incarnations, and enlisted you as his newest companion, to do combat with this group of familiar adversaries.
Revisit old friends.
Battle against terrifying villains and monsters.
Travel across spacetime with the TARDIS and confront Missy once and for all.
Save the universe with attack eyebrows...
Come on pudding brains, what are you waiting for?
to be added
Similarly to the previous Docotor Who Pinball, the player has to go seven multiple (here monsters instead of Doctors), each with special rules.
- Developed By: Farsight Studios
- President: Jay Obernolte
- Vice President: Bobby King
- Senior Producer: Norman Stepansky
- Concept Designer: Michael Strizelka
- Technical Director: James Manning
- Art Director: AJ Sall
- Audio Director: Norman Stepansky
- Lead Gameplay Engineers: Mike Reitmeyer
- Lead Platform Engineers:
- Steve Snow
- Andrew Ernst
- Ben Jannotta
- James Manning
- Michael Reitmeyer
- Jeff Rice
- Scott Umble
- Andy Hollist
- Emulation Engineer: Steve Ellenoff
- Additional Engineering:
- Ryan Broner
- Colin Connors
- Jay Obernolte
- Aaron Pritchett
- Ryan Routon
- Sean Shannon
- Stuart Webster
- Lead Artist: Dustin Butler-Lorentz
- AJ Sall
- Cameron Shepler
- Lee Weed
- Nathan Oxie
- Additional Design:
- Rob Pollerana
- Norman Stepansky
- Ryan Schwantner
- Community Manager: Mike Lindsey
- QA Manager: Rob Pollerana
- Customer Relations/QA:
- Max Scherer
- Ryan Schwantner
- Brandon Garvin
- Orew Butler-Brown
- Special Thanks: British Broadcasting Corporation (BBC)
- Missy has recruited an army of Weeping Angels, Zygons, Sontarans, Silents, Daleks, Vashta Nerada, and Cybermen.
- Achieve footage is used to provide dialogue for the Eighth Doctor, War Doctor, Ninth Doctor, Tenth Doctor, and the Eleventh Doctor, as well as River Song and the Cybermen.