It points to other pages that have similar names. If you followed a link here, please fix it to point to one of the pages listed below.
The word Master may refer to:
- The Master, one of the Doctor's greatest enemies. (TV: Terror of the Autons, et al)
- The Master of the Land, sometimes referred to simply as "the Master". (TV: The Mind Robber)
- The Master Brain, a computer which controlled the Master of the Land. (TV: The Mind Robber)
- Jason, the Master of the Land installed by the Monk. (PROSE: Conundrum, Head Games, Happy Endings)
- "The Master", a nickname, according to Sir Robert Muir, for W. G. Grace. (TV: Black Orchid)
- The Master Race created by the Saxon Master. (TV: The End of Time)
- The "Master Race", a name the Daleks infrequently used to refer to themselves. (TV: Victory of the Daleks)
- The title by which all versions of K9 recognise their male owners
- The title visited on young boys by their elders—as contrasted with "Mister" for adult males—in British English
- A person who owned slaves, as in the American South prior to the Civil War. (PROSE: Blood and Hope)
- Koschei, a version of the Master from Inferno Earth. (PROSE: The Face of the Enemy)
- The Magistrate, a version from another timeline. (PROSE: The Infinity Doctors)
- Unbound Master (AUDIO: Sympathy for the Devil)
Versions of the Master from stories not considered valid by this Wiki
- The Master (Scream of the Shalka) (NOTVALID: Scream of the Shalka, The Feast of the Stone)
- The Master (Winning Designs) (NOTVALID: Winning Designs)
Behind the scenes
- Master (audio story), a Big Finish Productions audio story.
- The Master (roleplaying supplement), a supplement on the character for The Doctor Who Role Playing Game.