Earth rebuilds in the aftermath of invasion, and power rests with those who innovate. Genius Lila Kreeg makes a deal with the devil to see her dreams fulfilled.
As the Master returns, there are those – like Vienna Salvatori – who wish to hunt him, and those upon whom he wishes vengeance himself...
Drake Enterprises is the most powerful company on Earth. Dr Lila Kreeg is its most valued asset. But her experiments open a doorway which allow an evil back into the universe. The Master can offer Lila the world, so long as she obeys him...
Impossibly glamorous assassin Vienna Salvatori has a new target. Crossing time and space, Vienna takes one final job to free her from this life.
But when the Master is hunted through the slums and ganglands of London, the line is blurred between predator and prey...
The Daleks are returning. Their plan, long in the making, is complete. Earth will be theirs once more.
But someone stands against them. Someone with his own reasons for revenge – and Vienna and Lila are caught in the crossfire. Because Earth's greatest hope against the Daleks lies with the Master.
- The Master - Eric Roberts
- Vienna Salvatori - Chase Masterson
- Lila Kreeg - Laura Aikman
- Cathrin Travers/ Inga - Rachel Atkins
- The Daleks - Nicholas Briggs
- Sassparilla/ Li Zhao - Susan Hingley
- Eddi Bohle - Glen McCready
- Magnus Drake - Alastair Petrie
- Artie/ King Muggy - Andrew James Spooner
|1||Faustian||Robert Valentine||Jamie Anderson||Lila||30 March 2021||BFPDWMASTERBOX1|
|2||Prey||Robert Whitelock||Vienna Salvatori|
|3||Vengeance||Matt Fitton||Daleks, Vienna, Lila|
- This box set was recorded on 10-11 December 2019 (LA Recording) and other dates throughout 2020 at Private Island Audio and remotely.