Publisher's summary Edit
A special feature-length charity adventure celebrating twenty years of archaeologist and adventurer Bernice Summerfield! Written by Xanna Eve Chown, Stephen Cole, Paul Cornell, Stephen Fewell, Simon Guerrier, Scott Handcock, Rebecca Levene, Jacqueline Rayner, Justin Richards, Miles Richardson, Eddie Robson and Dave Stone.
Benny finds herself in a museum which has the ability to search through all of time and space in order to find artefacts regarding the visitor's life. The museum creates interactive and immersive visual and audio scenarios from research and the visitor's memory. Benny visits different eras of her life, reliving stories from her past. Eventually, it becomes apparent that the museum's main computer and curator has been infected with a virus, causing the museum to kill the visitor. With Joseph's help, Benny's information in the database gets redacted, ending the simulations.
- Bernice Summerfield - Lisa Bowerman
- Jason Kane - Stephen Fewell
- Joseph - Steven Wickham
- Irving Braxiatel - Miles Richardson
- Bev Tarrant - Louise Faulkner
- Adrian Wall - Harry Myers
- Peter Summerfield - Thomas Grant
- Ruth - Ayesha Antoine
- Jack - David Ames
- Leonidas - Marcus Hutton
- Iris Wildthyme - Katy Manning
- Panda - David Benson
- The Curator - Nicholas Briggs
- Late Arrival - Sylvester McCoy
- Dave Stone - Sophie Aldred
- Adam McAuliffe/Mortimer Wheeler/Jules Vega - Christopher Allen
- Casino Robot - John Ainsworth
- Vice Chancellor - Gary Russell
- Benny states that it was a different incarnation of Braxiatel who attended her wedding than the incarnation of Braxiatel whom she worked for at the Braxiatel Collection.
- Benny sung a lullaby to Peter that included in the lyrics Ace, a TARDIS key, and a Monoid's eye.
- Jason sends a letter to Benny in High Gallifreyan, this was given to him by you know who with the punctuated sweatshirt when he popped by.
- Galyari hoop cannon.
- Iris had sex with the Emperor Hadrian on several occasions.
- This audio drama was produced to mark the 20th anniversary of Bernice Summerfield, who was introduced in the novel Love and War in October 1992. The novel was also adapted for audio to celebrate the same anniversary.
- Proceeds raised from the story are donated to the Myalgic Encephalomyelitis charity Invest in M.E.
- This is the second appearance of Iris Wildthyme in a Bernice Summerfield audio drama. She previously appeared in the audio story The Plague Herds of Excelis in July 2002.
- This is the first appearance of Panda in a Bernice Summerfield audio drama.
- This is not the first appearance of Sylvester McCoy in a Bernice Summerfield audio drama. He previously played the Seventh Doctor in The Final Amendment in October 2007.
- The museum has Benny's "I Dig Archaeology" badge, (PROSE: Oh No It Isn't!) and the first manuscript of Down Among the Dead Men. (PROSE: Theatre of War)
- Benny cannot remember the first time that she met Braxiatel. (PROSE: Theatre of War)
- Benny's adventure with Iris is set during the time they spent on Artaris. (AUDIO: The Plague Herds of Excelis)
- Benny remembers Braxiatel attending her wedding to Jason Kane in Cheldon Bonniface on 24 April 2010. (PROSE: Happy Endings)
- Iris mentions a "leather jacket wearing" Chimeron. (TV: Delta and the Bannermen)
- The aftermath of Jason's death is mentioned. (AUDIO: The End of the World)
- Bev and Benny search for a black box in Buenos Aires shortly after Frost. (AUDIO: Secret Origins)
- The Curator hints that Benny will become reacquainted with an old, male friend. (AUDIO: The Revolution)