After training with Faction Paradox, Lucifer and his timeship Babylon are going out on their own for a bit, exploring the universe, and they want to check out Earth. When they get there, they land in a small upcoming community… called Eden.
to be written
- Lucifer's father
- Lucifer's species, native to Venus, "breathe" a mixture of carbon dioxide and UV rays. They are "stronger than most species" and "pretty much indestructible": Lucifer is confident that no weapon made on Earth could harm him.
- The Venusian man is inspired to take on the name of Cousin Lucifer by the figure's prominence in human culture in general, but especially by "some show" featuring the character as a protagonist, commanding fear and respect from those around him and living a glamorous lifestyle. The implication is that this is the American TV series Lucifer, which starred Tom Ellis as a sympathetic version of the Devil. The story's author was a fan of the series.
- The cover was designed by Warren Lewis and features a Gustave Doré illustration from Paradise Lost.
- Lucifer claims that Babylon, a 103-form timeship, was originally named "Compassion". This was also the name of the mother of all 103-forms. (PROSE: The Book of the War, etc.)
- In the Eleven-Day Empire, Lucifer visits Signet's library. (AUDIO: The Confession of Brother Signet)