"Lost Souls" was a duet song sung by Nancy Pettigrew and Henry Gordon Jago while they were tied to a chair by the Scorchies. (AUDIO: Encore of the Scorchies)
- Lost souls, a sad and lonely pair,
- sitting here alone together tied up in a chair.
- Hypnotised by puppets with a penchant for a song.
- To anyone but us that might seem creepy and quite wrong.
- Considering our fate we are remarkably at ease,
- but that's because when we're asleep they wipe our memories.
- Lost souls, nearly time to say adieu.
- We won't be alone for long,
- soon we'll be Scorchies too.
|Songs original to Doctor Who|
Songs from television stories
|An "original song" is a piece of music that has vocal accompaniment that debuted on Doctor Who, or a Doctor Who spin-off.|