Aspects of production covered Edit
- The complexity of David Tennant and Lesley Sharp doing their lines in near-perfect sync with each other for several scenes within this episode.
- The difficulties had in doing the sound post-production for this story, as it's self-contained and had little in the way of typical monster sound work.
- Shifting blame between the characters in the story, and what that might say about human nature.
- The SFX and camera work required for the shots of the cabin been shunted back and forth.
- Heavy work required of Lesley Sharp, having to recite near enough every other line within the script, and how autocues were carefully placed at times to aid her.
- The requirement of actors miming in certain takes whilst other actors are recorded clearly, so that the sound team could later take the individual tracks and effectively mix them together.
- Some of the foley sounds used within this episode.
- The stunt work for the Hostess and Sky getting sucked out.
Additional topics covered Edit
- The work that goes into sound editing and sound mixing Doctor Who.
- The purpose of Automatic Dialogue Replacement within Doctor Who.
People interviewed Edit
- Russell T Davies, Head Writer, Doctor Who
- David Tennant, The Doctor
- Tim Ricketts, Dubbing Mixer
- Paul McFadden, Supervising Sound Editor
- Alice Troughton, Director, Episode 10
- Lesley Sharp, Sky Silvestry
- Phil Collinson, Series Producer, Doctor Who
- Daniel Ryan, Biff Cane
- Colin Morgan, Jethro
- David Troughton, Professor Hobbes
- Lindsey Coulson, Val Cane
- Ayesha Antoine, Dee Dee Blasco
- Paul Jefferies, Sound Effects Editor
- Julian Barber, Camera Operator
- Julian Howarth, Sound Recordist
- Julie Ankerson, Foley Artist
- John Fewell, Foley Artist
- Rakie Ayola, Hostess
Music list Edit
- "The Passenger" by Iggy Pop, Album: The Best Rock Anthems Ever
- "My Definition Of A Boombastic Jazz Style" by Dream Warriors, Album: The Very Best of Jazz Moods
- "Sound & Vision" by David Bowie, Album: Singles Collection
- "Wearing My Rolex" by Wiley, Album: Wearing My Rolex Single
- Camera - Mark Chandler, James Daniels, Eric Huyton, Nick Jardine, Huw Walters
- Sound - Kevin Meredith, Brian Murrell, Jon Thomas
- Runners - Poppy Chandler, Scott Handcock, Stuart Laws, Robert Wootton
- Edit Assistant - Sam Jones
- Researchers - Ian Hay, Nathan Landeg, Jamie Lynch, Robin Owen-Ellis
- Assistant Producers - Paul Giddings, Paul Symonds, Hannah Williams
- Production Team Assistant - Amanda Buckley
- Production Accountant - Elaine Stephenson
- Production Co-ordinator - Tors Grantham
- Production Manager - Kirsty Reid
- Production Executive - Paul Williams
- Editor - Mike Crawford
- Colourist - Jon Everett
- Dubbing Mixer - Mark Ferda
- Edit Producer - Ailsa Jenkins
- Executive Producer - Mark Cossey
- Executive Producers for Dr Who - Russell T Davies, Julie Gardner
- Producer - Zoë Rushton
- Series Producer - Gillane Seaborne
Elements retained in Cut Down Edit
to be added
Home video releases Edit
The "Cut Down" version of the episode is available on the Doctor Who: The Complete Fourth Series DVD box set.