Publisher's summary Edit
Cardiff Bay. The government has ordered the excavation of the wreckage of a secret underground base. DCI Tom Cutler is watching from a distance, fascinated by the process. There are people in his dreams. People he feels he should know.
The disbanded Torchwood Institute spent a century accumulating non-terrestrial artefacts and catching aliens. Who knows what – or who – might still be intact down there. But by the time they find the first body, Suzie Costello is long gone.
to be added
- This book is also available as an ebook from the Amazon Kindle store.
- Tom Cutler appears in PROSE: Into the Silence and the events of that story are mentioned several times.
- Andy has recently been promoted to Sergeant and is secretly wondering if the promotion is to "shut him up" following his involvement with the recent 456 crisis. (TV: Day Five)
- One of the empty packing crates in the ruins of the Hub is labelled "Colasanto". (TV: End of the Road)
- Suzie recalls shooting Jack through the head. (TV: Everything Changes)
Audio release Edit
- The story was released as an audiobook on download only from the AudioGo website read by Indira Varma.