Litefoot and Sanders was the first story in the audio anthology Jago & Litefoot: Series Two, produced by Big Finish Productions. It was written by Justin Richards and featured Christopher Benjamin as Henry Gordon Jago and Trevor Baxter as George Litefoot.
Publisher's summary Edit
Women are being killed on the streets of London, and the evidence points to it being the work of a vicious vampire. This should be a case for Jago and Litefoot but — to the astonishment of Jago — the esteemed investigators of infernal incidents have gone their separate ways. It's now a case for Litefoot and Sanders — but Jago isn't going to go away quietly...
to be added
- Henry Gordon Jago - Christopher Benjamin
- George Litefoot - Trevor Baxter
- Ellie Higson - Lisa Bowerman
- Sergeant Quick / Alfred - Conrad Asquith
- Gabriel Sanders - David Collings
- Mags / Beth - Chloe Howman
- Landlord - Alex Mallinson
- Jago claims that he and Litefoot solve more crimes than all of the inspectors in Scotland Yard put together.
Story notes Edit
- Jago tells Ellie that he and Litefoot were "thrown together by the most extraordinary events some time ago". (TV: The Talons of Weng-Chiang)
- Jago refers to his glory days at the Palace Theatre. (TV: The Talons of Weng-Chiang)
- Litefoot was previously fooled by one of Jago's disguises. (AUDIO: The Bellova Devil)