Litefoot and Sanders was the first story in the audio anthology Jago & Litefoot: Series Two, produced by Big Finish Productions. It was written by Justin Richards and featured Christopher Benjamin as Henry Gordon Jago and Trevor Baxter as George Litefoot.
Publisher's summary[edit | edit source]
Women are being killed on the streets of London, and the evidence points to it being the work of a vicious vampire. This should be a case for Jago and Litefoot but — to the astonishment of Jago — the esteemed investigators of infernal incidents have gone their separate ways. It's now a case for Litefoot and Sanders — but Jago isn't going to go away quietly...
Plot[edit | edit source]
to be added
Cast[edit | edit source]
- Henry Gordon Jago - Christopher Benjamin
- George Litefoot - Trevor Baxter
- Ellie Higson - Lisa Bowerman
- Sergeant Quick / Alfred - Conrad Asquith
- Gabriel Sanders - David Collings
- Mags / Beth - Chloe Howman
- Landlord - Alex Mallinson
References[edit | edit source]
- Jago claims that he and Litefoot solve more crimes than all of the inspectors in Scotland Yard put together.
Story notes[edit | edit source]
Continuity[edit | edit source]
- Jago tells Ellie that he and Litefoot were "thrown together by the most extraordinary events some time ago". (TV: The Talons of Weng-Chiang)
- Jago refers to his glory days at the Palace Theatre. (TV: The Talons of Weng-Chiang)
- Litefoot was previously fooled by one of Jago's disguises. (AUDIO: The Bellova Devil)
[edit | edit source]