Lilac Mars was the ninth story in the anthology Iris Wildthyme of Mars. Written by Lance Parkin and Mark Clapham, it featured the return of their character Megali Scoblow and the same version of Mars previously explored in their Virgin Bernice Summerfield New Adventures novel Beige Planet Mars.
Summary[edit | edit source]
to be added
Characters[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- Scoblow returned to Mars in 2613.
- Scoblow is known to the Xlanthi as "Bringer of Tears and Unwelcome Feelings".
- Scoblow has a lifetime ban from the Lego Club of Earth.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Megali Scoblow's previous two appearances were also co-written by Lance Parkin and Mark Clapham.
- Geb's situation parodies Sutekh's in Pyramids of Mars.
- Geb says that an Egyptian deity has been played by Julian Glover. It's Upuat in the Faction Paradox audio series.
Continuity[edit | edit source]
- It is mentioned that Scoblow was formerly a professor at Santa Diana University (PROSE: Beige Planet Mars) and formerly the owner of an escort agency on Eros. (AUDIO: Venus Mantrap)
[edit | edit source]
to be added