Legion of the Lost was the first audio story in the anthology Infernal Devices, produced by Big Finish Productions. It was written by John Dorney and featured John Hurt as the War Doctor and Jacqueline Pearce as Cardinal Ollistra.
Publisher's summary[edit | edit source]
Should victory be sought at any cost? Or are there worse possibilities than losing to the Daleks..?
Plot[edit | edit source]
to be added
Cast[edit | edit source]
- The War Doctor - John Hurt
- Cardinal Ollistra - Jacqueline Pearce
- Collis - Zoë Tapper
- Shadovar - David Warner
- Captain Solex - Robert Hands
- Co-ordinator Jarad - Jamie Newall
- Daleks - Nicholas Briggs
References[edit | edit source]
- Some varga plants were bred to have regeneration inhibitors which can kill a Time Lord instantly.
- Collis carries a pulse grenade.
- The Time War has made it possible for the Technomancers to resurrect the dead.
- Witnessing the Technomancer's resurrection process, Jarad exclaims, "Omega's ghost", to express shock.
- Jarad lost his TARDIS.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This story was recorded at The Moat Studios.
Continuity[edit | edit source]
- The Doctor notes that he was of service to Ollistra during the "Keska incident." (AUDIO: The Thousand Worlds, The Heart of the Battle)
- Gallifrey and Skaro's histories have been time locked. Gallifreyan intervention in Skaro's timeline precipitated tensions between the two races. (TV: Genesis of the Daleks; AUDIO: Ascension)
- The Doctor notes that it has been known for people to be brought back from death in the war through mass manipulation of the timelines. (TV: The End of Time)
- Shadovar notes that Time Lords are preserved after death through the APC Net. (TV: The Deadly Assassin)
- The Doctor states that he resigned himself to death the moment he started fighting the war. (TV: The Night of the Doctor)