Legacy of Death was the fourth story in the fifth series of The Fourth Doctor Adventures, produced by Big Finish Productions. It was written by Jonathan Morris and featured Tom Baker as the Fourth Doctor, Lalla Ward as Romana II and John Leeson as K9 Mark II.
It was a continuation of a story which began in The Paradox Planet.
With both sides of the war now capable of time travel, the conflict is about to enter a deadly stage. As the pieces of history lock into place, there is little the Doctor can do.
With more Time Tanks moving into combat, the endgame is approaching. The people of Aoris risk extinction at their own hand.
Can even the Doctor save the same planet twice in the same day?
to be added
to be added
- The Doctor - Tom Baker
- Romana - Lalla Ward
- K9 / Machina - John Leeson
- Drang - Simon Rouse
- Embery - Tom Chadbon
- Fyrax - Paul Panting
- Shola - Emma Campbell-Jones
- Tyrus - Laura Rees
- Lostar - Bryan Pilkington
- Medea - Jane Slavin
- Drang had all forms of religions banned.
- The Doctor comments that the Machina computer was "cutting edge once but is way past its prime". This is a reference to the 1979 Prime Computer advertisement in which Tom Baker and Lalla Ward played the Doctor and Romana.
- This story was originally released on CD and download.
- This story formed as part of the final two episodes of a four-part story, beginning in The Paradox Planet.
- This story was recorded on 4, 5 and 6 December 2013 at Audio Sorcery and The Moat Studios.
- The Doctor tells Drang that he cannot rewrite history. (TV: The Aztecs)
- The Doctor comments that travelling backwards in time requires more energy than travelling forwards "because it's uphill", an analogy that will also be used by the Eighth Doctor. (PROSE: Anachrophobia)