Last of the Titans was an audio drama written by Nicholas Briggs, starring Sylvester McCoy as the Seventh Doctor. The story was originally published as the second half of an audio CD included with Doctor Who Magazine issue #300, and was later re-released as a free download on the Big Finish Productions website.
Publisher's summary[edit | edit source]
Once again, the TARDIS displays its preference for the grimy, the odious and the dangerous — and, finding himself lost and alone in the dark heart of a gigantic spacecraft, the Doctor has no way of knowing that a cosmic catastrophe is waiting to happen...
Plot[edit | edit source]
to be added
Cast[edit | edit source]
- The Doctor - Sylvester McCoy
- Vilgreth - Nicholas Briggs
- Stelpor - Alistair Lock
- Professor Patrick Trethui - Lennox Greaves
- Mrs Burden - Holly King
References[edit | edit source]
to be added
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Last of the Titans is a remake of the Audio Visuals audio drama Vilgreth.
- Alistair Lock's score for the story is included on the Big Finish CD Music from the New Audio Adventures - Volume 2.
- After the 2019 redesign of the Big Finish website, this release was added to The Seventh Doctor Adventures and re-edited as a two-parter.
- Sylvester McCoy narrates the story in-character as the Doctor. Tom Baker had previously done so on Doctor Who and the Pescatons and the audio cassette releases of The Power of the Daleks and Fury from the Deep.
Continuity[edit | edit source]
- The TARDIS would again fall through a deck hatch and into a fiery furnace during the Doctor's tenth incarnation, namely the heart of the Dalek Crucible. (TV: Journey's End)
[edit | edit source]
- Official Last of the Titans page at bigfinish.com
- DisContinuity for Last of the Titans at Tetrapyriarbus - The DisContinuity Guide