Publisher's summary[edit | edit source]
In the year 2020, Honoré Lechasseur and Emily Blandish find themselves thrown into a mystery as an ice spirit wreaks havoc during the Kyoto's Gion Festival, and a haunted funhouse proves to contain more than just paper lanterns and wax dummies. But what does all this have to do with the elegant owner of the Hide and Chic fashion chain... and to the legendary Japanese fox-spirits, the Kitsune?
Part mystery, part detective story, part dark fantasy, part science fiction ... original adventures in time and space.
Plot[edit | edit source]
to be added
Characters[edit | edit source]
- Honoré Lechasseur
- Emily Blandish
- Hideki Mochizuka
- Shigeru Yamada
- Mitsuo Noguchi
- Akihira Noguchi
- Mitsuo Noguchi's wife
- Don Payton
- Chihiro Ishii
- Virgil Tutwiler
- Judayu Kokichi
- Nazaeyamon's mother
References[edit | edit source]
- Hideki works for Blue Deluxe magazine.
- Emily and Honore first arrived in Thailand.
- Honore and Emily arrive in Tokyo through Tokyo Station.
Notes[edit | edit source]
to be added
Continuity[edit | edit source]
- Honore recalls finding Emily in London. (PROSE: The Cabinet of Light)
- Honore mentions Mestizer as another time traveller. (PROSE: The Tunnel at the End of the Light)
Audio release[edit | edit source]
The story was released as an audiobook read by Terry Molloy.
[edit | edit source]
- Official Kitsune paperback page at Telos Publishing
- Official Kitsune hardback page at Telos Publishing