Kingdom of Silver was the three-part story comprising part of the one hundred and twelfth release in Big Finish's monthly range. It was written by James Swallow and featured Sylvester McCoy as the Seventh Doctor.
It is the final three-part story for the Seventh Doctor produced by Big Finish and the only three-part story to feature the Cybermen.
Publisher's summary Edit
Kingdom of Silver (A Three-Part Story)
The Doctor arrives on Tasak in search of refreshment, armed with nothing more than a kettle. But this is a time of crisis for a civilisation about to enter an industrial age.
Mindful that a devastating war is only recently over, the wise and revered Magus Riga will do almost anything to save his people from the follies of the past. But the road to hell is paved with good intentions. And the planet Tasak is host to ancient powers buried deep and long forgotten. Can visitors from another world avert disaster or will their intervention drag this innocent world into the Orion War?
to be added
- The Doctor - Sylvester McCoy
- Temeter - Neil Roberts
- Sara - Kate Terence
- Magus Riga - Terry Molloy
- Merel - James George
- Ardith - Bunny Reed
- Etin - Holly King
- The Cybermen - Nicholas Briggs
The Doctor Edit
- The Doctor uses the alias "Johannes Smither."
- The Doctor has previously visited Argentia.
- The Doctor once again mentions having met Leonardo da Vinci. (TV: City of Death)
- The Doctor refers to the TARDIS' "coral" desktop theme. (TV: Time Crash)
- Official Kingdom of Silver page at bigfinish.com
- DisContinuity for Kingdom of Silver at Tetrapyriarbus - The DisContinuity Guide