Keepsake was the following one-part story comprising part of the one hundred and twelfth release in Big Finish's monthly range. It was written by James Swallow and featured Sylvester McCoy as the Seventh Doctor.
His involvement in the story is minimal, however, because the tale is mostly concerned with the contents of a data recording he finds in a kind of "intergalactic junk yard". That recording details the fate of a couple of androids in the Orion War who are compelled to attend a competency hearing.
Publisher's summary Edit
Sifting through the technological junk of Reclaim Platform Juliet-November-Kilo, the Doctor discovers evidence of a personal tragedy involving some friends of his. Where will the story of their fate lead?
to be added
- The Doctor - Sylvester McCoy
- Temeter - Neil Roberts
- Sara - Kate Terence
- Corvus - James George
- Examiner 1 - Nicholas Briggs
- Examiner 2 - Terry Molloy
- The Doctor mentions that he once had a clever dog.
to be added
- This story is tangentially a part of Big Finish's larger narrative about the Orion War, a conflict detailed in AUDIO: Sword of Orion and the Cyberman audio series.
- Official Keepsake page at bigfinish.com
- DisContinuity for Keepsake at Tetrapyriarbus - The DisContinuity Guide