Judgement of the Judoon Audiobook.jpg
Elvis the King Spaceport has grown into the sprawling city-state of New Memphis — an urban jungle, where organised crime is rife. But the launch of the new Terminal 13 hasn't been as smooth as expected. And things are about to get worse... When the Doctor arrives, he finds the whole terminal locked down. The notorious Invisible Assassin is at work again, and the Judoon troopers sent to catch him will stop at nothing to complete their mission. With the assassin loose on the mean streets of New Memphis, the Doctor is forced into a strange alliance. Together with teenage private eye Nikki and a ruthless Judoon Commander, the Doctor soon discovers that things are even more complicated — and dangerous — than he first thought...
to be added
- Tenth Doctor
- Nikki Jupiter
- Rok Ma
- The Widow
- General Morret
- Walinski Brothers
- Conrad Jupiter
- The Robot Yeti and Hath are mentioned.
- Two Draconians are in Terminal 13 of Elvis the King Spaceport.
- The title uses the British spelling, Judgement.
- This novel marks the first in a series of books (presumably set post-Journey's End) to feature the return of monsters previously seen in the TV series. In this case it is the Judoon, and subsequent novels featured villains such as the Slitheen, Daleks, Sontarans, Krillitanes and Autons.
- This story was also released as an ebook available from the Amazon Kindle store.
- The Doctor previously encountered the Judoon in his fourth, (COMIC: A Rare Gem), sixth, (AUDIO: Judoon in Chains) ninth, (COMIC: Slaver's Song), and current incarnations. (TV: Smith and Jones, The Stolen Earth, AUDIO: One Mile Down, PROSE: Revenge of the Judoon, COMIC: In-Flight Entertainment, The Baktek Illusion) He would later encounter the Judoon in his thirteenth incarnation (TV: Fugitive of the Judoon, The Timeless Children).
- This novel was released as an audiobook along with The Slitheen Excursion in March 2011 by BBC Audio and read by Nicholas Briggs.
- The Discontinuity Guide to: Judgement of the Judoon at The Whoniverse
- The Cloister Library: Judgement of the Judoon