- You may wish to consult
Jonahfor other, similarly-named pages.
Jonah was the fourth and final story in the audio anthology The Eighth Doctor: The Time War 2, produced by Big Finish Productions. It was written by Timothy X Atack and featured Paul McGann as the Eighth Doctor and Rakhee Thakrar as Bliss.
Publisher's summary Edit
Something is hidden beneath the sea: the Twelve knows the truth, if only she could drag it from her jumbled mind. And when the Doctor becomes the captain of a submarine boat, all omens spell disaster...
to be added
- The Doctor - Paul McGann
- Bliss - Rakhee Thakrar
- The Twelve - Julia McKenzie
- Major Tamasan - Nikki Amuka-Bird
- Ensign Murti - Anya Chalotra
- Chief Panath - Tania Rodrigues
- Executive Officer Omor - Surinder Duhra
- Ollistra - Jacqueline Pearce
- The Daleks - Nicholas Briggs
- The Doctor becomes the captain of the Bloodhound, known to the crew as Captain Jonah.
- Major Tamasan, meanwhile, is given command of the Peacemaker.
- The Ourashima can see multiple futures, accurately predicting be the outcome of every choice. They are widely believed to be mythical, but the Daleks seek to gain their power.
- Jonah is a figure in Earth mythology who met an unlucky end at sea.
- The Twelve has visited Uzmal before, but in a previous incarnation.
- Tamasan gives the Doctor a first stage detonator for charges put charges put in the Twelve's hearts. Tamasan had a secondary one, which also catalised the Renegade Time Lord's artron energy.
- This story features Jacqueline Pearce's final performance as Ollistra before her death in September 2018.
- When asked about her family, Bliss mentions how she and the Eighth Doctor visited her homeworld and how it was erased from history. (AUDIO: The Lords of Terror)