Synopsis[edit | edit source]
Plot[edit | edit source]
At a place in Llanfairfach called Wholeweal, Cliff and Jo Jones arrives in Bessie. Cliff worries about the danger as the Doctor isn't there to fix it. Jo assures him that everything will be fine, as the Doctor didn't fix it last time either. She did. They step out of the car and grabs the Shrinking Fungus and the spraying containers and steps into a barn to find... giant maggots roaming around.
Later, Cliff is carrying a bucket of miniaturized maggots and Jo reminisces about how she enjoyed it. As Cliff's iPhone rings, Jo rambles on about water taps in the TARDIS and how the Third Doctor could never fix them, as Cliff interrupts to tell Mike Yates was in trouble in a place called Devil's End. Jo then happily says, "Here we go again".
Cast[edit | edit source]
Crew[edit | edit source]
- Writer - Pete McTighe
- Maggots supplied by Steve Roberts
- Thanks to Lee Binding, Peter Crocker, Derek Handley, Anthony Lamb and Mike Tucker
- Runner - Verity Green
- Make-up - Kate Lockwood Cowell
- Dubbing mixer - Mark Ayres
- Colourist - Rich Alderson
- Updated special effects - Niel Bushnell
- Assistant producer - Aaron Lloyd
- Filmed and directed by Chris Chapman
- Producers - Chris Allen and Russell Minton
References[edit | edit source]
- Cliff drives Bessie, with Jo in the passenger seat.
- They arrive at Wholeweal in Llanfairfach.
- Cliff mentions that he and Jo don't have the Doctor to help them.
- Cliff and Jo use Shrinking Fungus.
- Cliff has an iPhone.
- Jo states the water was always freezing in the TARDIS.
Story notes[edit | edit source]
- The trailer is a sequel to The Green Death.
- This is the first on-screen appearance of Jo Grant since the The Sarah Jane Adventures episode Death of the Doctor in 2010 and the first licensed appearance of Clifford Jones since the home video minisode Global Conspiracy? in 2004 (though Bevan had since reprised the role in the 2006 fan film The Pair o' Docs Paradox).