Jago & Son was the first story in the eleventh season of the audio spin-off Jago & Litefoot.
Publisher's summary Edit
With missing persons, dead bodies and a Satanist cult to deal with, both Litefoot and Jago need help. Professor Litefoot finds himself working with Jean Bazemore, an old archaeologist friend. Jago, however, finds he is assisted by someone he never even knew existed – his own son. Or is he? Can Jago be sure of anything?
But there is more to events than the detectives know. An alien menace is stirring underground. Once again, Jago and Litefoot find themselves fighting for their lives...
to be added
- Henry Gordon Jago - Christopher Benjamin
- Professor George Litefoot - Trevor Baxter
- Ellie - Lisa Bowerman
- Inspector Quick - Conrad Asquith
- The Master - Geoffrey Beevers
- Henry Gordon Jago Jr - James Joyce
- Jean Bazemore - Rowena Cooper
- Jago met Henry Jr's mother, Ruby Valentine, at the Round Room at the Rotundo, a theatre in Dublin.
- Henry Jr's mother used to sing "Down by the Glenside (The Bold Fenian Men)" to him.
- This story was recorded at The Moat Studios.
- Another Nigel Fairs audio drama, The Blue Tooth, featured a character called Jean Baisemore. This was the name of one of his favourite teachers in drama school. (BFX: Jago & Litefoot Series 11)
- The Master has hypnotised Quick. (AUDIO: The Museum of Curiosities)
- Ellie refers to the disappearances and says that people think that "the Ripper" was at it again. (AUDIO: The Wax Princess)