Island of the Fendahl was the fourth and final story in The Eighth Doctor: The Further Adventures of Lucie Miller: Volume One, produced by Big Finish Productions. It was written by Alan Barnes and featured Paul McGann as the Eighth Doctor and Sheridan Smith as Lucie Miller.
Publisher's summary[edit | edit source]
The Fendahl is death itself.
But if the Fendahl is dead… how can it live again, on the remote island of Fandor?
Plot[edit | edit source]
to be added
Cast[edit | edit source]
- The Doctor - Paul McGann
- Lucie Miller - Sheridan Smith
- Diane Howard - Carlyss Peer
- Dieter Fendelman - Attila Akinci
- Freddie - Paul Panting
- Maxine Mitchell - Lauren Cornelius
- Landlady - Bethan Dixon Bate
References[edit | edit source]
- Three weeks have passed for Lucie and the Doctor since the events within Canthares. In the time between then and now, the TARDIS has taken them to 12 locations. These include the black hole of Cantheres, Castus Sigma, Cilento (a pod planet), the twin moons of Akh, Horton's Orb, and finally, Earth in 2007 and Cantheres again.
Culture[edit | edit source]
Music[edit | edit source]
- Lucie thinks the Doctor's frock coat is as bad as Coldplay.
Television[edit | edit source]
- Lucie calls Dieter "Inspector Morse".
TARDIS[edit | edit source]
- The Doctor gets Lucie to activate the TARDIS' Hostile Owner Displacement System (HODS).
- The Fendahl speaks through the Doctor through the telepathic circuits.
Continuity[edit | edit source]
- The Fourth Doctor previously met the Fendahl. (TV: Image of the Fendahl)
- The Doctor set the Fendahl free when he allowed people to escape the Canthares black hole. (AUDIO: The Dalek Trap)