Publisher's summary[edit | edit source]
The Brunels' tunnel is haunted. Every night, a spectral blue lady walks the excavation.
Now, the 22-year-old Isambard, eager to step out of his famous father's shadow, finds himself dealing with not only the supposed supernatural, but a second unexpected guest - a colourful trespasser who calls himself 'the Doctor'.
Isambard would like to know a great deal more about this strange man and his mysterious blue box...
Plot[edit | edit source]
to be added
Cast[edit | edit source]
- The Doctor - Colin Baker
- Isambard Kingdom Brunel - James MacCallum
- Marc Brunel - Christopher Fairbank
- Tan - Catherine Bailey
- Rispa/Lady Raffles - Imogen Church
- Flo Hawkins/Alayna - Becky Wright
- Richard Beamish/John Chubb - Anthony Townsend
- Charlie/Lord Raffles/Captain Sanderson - Sam Woodward
- Tour Guide/Scientist - Richard Urwin
References[edit | edit source]
to be added
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Recording of the story took place on 16 and 17 January 2018 at The Moat Studios.
- This was the first Main Range story to use a revised cover layout, the first time to have changed the house style significantly since the audio story Renaissance of the Daleks in 2007. It featured the new Doctor Who logo introduced by Little Hawk in 2018. Previous to that, a cover using the "sidebar" layout was released.
- An alternate cover was released with a similar house style, but with the era appropriate font and logo.
- This story was originally released on CD and download.
Continuity[edit | edit source]
- The Doctor collects Brunel's business card, which he puts with his collection of cards from "geniuses". (TV: The Two Doctors)
- The Eighth Doctor later met an alternate version of Isambard Brunel. (PROSE: Reckless Engineering)