to be added
- Iris mentions Venus, ancient Pangea and the planet Zwen.
- Señor 105 refers to oro, plomo, cobre, and plata; Spanish for the elements gold, lead, copper, and silver respectively.
- The title for this story is written in Spanish. Translated to English, it reads, "Iris Wildthyme and Mister 105 vs the Party Monsters".
- This story introduces Señor 105, who would later go on to star in Señor 105 & the Elements of Danger and The Periodic Adventures of Señor 105.
- Señor 105 does not have a mask for silver out of respect for one of his colleagues. This is a likely reference to El Santo, who was known as "El Enmascarado de Plata".
- This story is set during the 1968 Olympics. However, there are some anachronisms between the DWU and the real world:
- Señor 105 says element 105 was recently discovered and named hahnium. While element 105 was first synthesized in April 1968, the name hahnium was proposed in 1970 by a different team of scientists. Iris knowns the element will be named dubnium in 30 years; this happened in 1997.
- Señor 105 refers to recent geological findings indicating an impact causing the extinction of the dinosaurs and created the Chicxulub Crater. The real-world discovery started in the 1960s but was left unpublished until an independent discovery in 1978.
- Iris Wildthyme acquires the 1968 Mexico Olympics bracelet discovered by Polly in Atlantis. (TV: The Underwater Menace) Wildthyme mentions planning on visiting Atlantis at the end of the story and must have lost it there by accident.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.