The Doctor and Sarah thwart an invasion of Dahensa in London by setting up a sonic manifold feedback loop over the city from the Post Office Tower.
- The Third Doctor and Sarah drive Bessie through the streets of evacuated London.
- They drive past the statue of Winston Churchill opposite the Houses of Parliament.
- The Post Office Tower is the tallest building in London.
- The city that had to be named twice mentioned by the narrator is New York City, which used to be called New Amsterdam.
- The Doctor drives past the Fitzroy Tavern, a significant real world meeting place of Doctor Who fans.
- The Doctor mentions that he was warned of the Dahensa invasion by Grigori Rasputin. (AUDIO: The Wanderer)
- The Twelfth Doctor calls his third incarnation "Fancy Pants". (TV: The Five Doctors)
- The Doctor is apprehensive about going to the Post Office Tower, citing a bad experience "with a mad computer". (TV: The War Machines)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.