Infamy of the Zaross was the first story in The Tenth Doctor Adventures: Volume Two, produced by Big Finish Productions. It was written by John Dorney and featured David Tennant as the Tenth Doctor and Billie Piper as Rose Tyler.
Publisher's summary Edit
When Jackie Tyler takes an away day to visit her old friend Marge in Norwich, she finds her holiday immediately interrupted in the worst way possible - an alien invasion! The infamous Zaross have come to take over the Earth.
The Doctor is about to uncover one of the most heinous crimes in the history of the galaxy. And if he can't stop it an awful lot of people are going to die.
to be added
- The Doctor - David Tennant
- Rose Tyler - Billie Piper
- Jackie Tyler - Camille Coduri
- Marge Ellmore - Rosie Cavaliero
- Jess Ellmore - Beth Lilly
- Ikron - Guy Henry
- Tanan / Steve - George Watkins
- Leader - George Asprey
- The government vans that arrive in Norwich to clean up after the invasion have "Torchwood" written on the side.
- The Doctor says that the TARDIS recognised the Sensorites.
- The Doctor and Rose compare the "Zaross" to the Daleks, the Sontarans, and the Cybermen.
- The Doctor threatens Ikron with the Shadow Proclamation.
- This was the first Big Finish story to feature Billie Piper.
- In 2018, this story was re-released on vinyl in a limited run of 750 copies.
- Once the invasion has concluded, the Doctor suggests that he and Rose could visit the Land of Fiction as another opportunity to see fictional characters. (TV: The Mind Robber, AUDIO: The Crooked Man, Legend of the Cybermen, PROSE: Conundrum, Head Games)
- Marge mentions that Rose "[ran] away for a bit". (TV: Aliens of London / World War Three)