Publisher's summary Edit
All over the world, people are "ghosting" each other on social media. Dropping their friends, giving vent to their hatred, and everywhere behaving with incredible cruelty. Even Donna has found that her friend Hettie, with her seemingly perfect life and fancy house, has unfriended her. And now, all over the world, internet trolls are dying...
As more and more people give in to this wave of bitterness and aggression, it's clear this is no simple case of modern living. This is unkindness as a plague.
From the streets of London to the web cafes of South Korea and the deepest darkest forests of Rio, can the Doctor and Donna find the cause of this unhappiness before it's too late?
to be added
- Cadmia is Feif's homeworld.
- This story is set after Time Reaver, but was released four days prior to the audio story.
- The Doctor and Donna previously encountered Gully on Calibris. (AUDIO: Time Reaver)
- Donna makes various references to Lee and the Library. She knows that the Doctor is sad after witnessing River's death. (TV: Silence in the Library / Forest of the Dead)
- The Doctor winces when Donna tells him he should wear a leather jacket. (TV: Rose, et al)
- The Doctor makes reference to him once having a spare hand. (TV: The Christmas Invasion)
- Official In the Blood page at Penguin Books
- The Discontinuity Guide to: In the Blood at The Whoniverse