In Remembrance was the third and final audio story in the anthology Class: The Audio Adventures: Volume Two. It featured Katherine Kelly as Miss Quill, Greg Austin as Charlie Smith and Sophie Aldred as Ace.
Publisher's summary Edit
When an alarm is triggered at Coal Hill Academy, Quill and Charlie encounter a mysterious intruder prowling around school premises. Worse, they also encounter a Dalek. Their only hope of survival lies with the stranger: a woman who calls herself 'Ace'...
to be added
to be added
- This audio story features a unique version of the end credits theme tune of the television series Class. This version was in fact[source needed] the version intended to be used for the end credits of the television episode The Lost, which was scrapped but included on the "Bonus CD" of the Class soundtrack.
- Ace mentions going to the academy on Gallifrey. (AUDIO: The Lights of Skaro, Intervention Earth, Enemy Lines, Soldier Obscura)
- Ace runs a charity organisation called A Charitable Earth. (TV: Death of the Doctor)
- Ace mentions being in the Last Great Time War and what Irving Braxiatel did to her memory. (AUDIO: Soldier Obscura)
- Quill mentions the Rhodian-Quill Civil War. (TV: For Tonight We Might Die)
- Ace mentions Fenric. (TV: The Curse of Fenric, AUDIO: Gods and Monsters)
- Ace mentions the Daleks in Coal Hill School and how the Doctor blew up their fleet. (TV: Remembrance of the Daleks) Quill states that it was one reason why the Time War started. (AUDIO: The Dalek Conquests)