Publisher's summary[edit | edit source]
Bernice Summerfield is alone...
Having been captured — albeit technically rescued — by an old enemy, she finally learns the truth her friends and their disappearances... and realises that she is a cog in a far greater machine.
Whatever happens, this is now the end for Bernice Summerfield... and she's determined to go down fighting.
But how long can she resist when the odds are stacked against her? And is there really such a thing as a happy ending...?
Plot[edit | edit source]
to be added
Cast[edit | edit source]
- Bernice Summerfield - Lisa Bowerman
- Jack - David Ames
- Ruth - Ayesha Antoine
- Peter Summerfield - Thomas Grant
- Irving Braxiatel - Miles Richardson
- Dr Bernard Springmoore - Seán Carlsen
- The Epoch - Michael Thomson
- Willem van der Heever - David Warwick
- Krige - Susan Vidler
- Shrynor - Brett Underwood
Uncredited cast[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
to be added
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Gary Russell and Scott Handcock play themselves as the directors of the story within the story.
- Within the story, the Epoch convince Bernice that she is actually an actress named Lisa Bowerman, merely playing a character called Bernice Summerfield, as well as convincing Jack, Ruth, Peter, and Irving that they are each their real-life voice actors. In this world, all the tales of Bernice Summerfield are actually books, short stories, and audios.
Continuity[edit | edit source]
- In this story three versions of Bernice Summerfield appear. One from the prime timeline, the one from the Victorian London reality (AUDIO: Judgement Day) and a male version named Dr Bernard Springmoore who was originally a woman but was remapped multiple times by the Epoch. (AUDIO: Big Dig)
- Ruth mentions the Dominiccis, Gabriella and Federico, in her brainwashed state. (AUDIO: Brand Management)
- Benny wants to use the Epoch's technology to find Bev Tarrant, Adrian Wall (PROSE: Adorable Illusion) and Jason Kane. (AUDIO: The End of the World) Peter wants to use it to find Antonio Tulloch (AUDIO: The Curse of Fenman), Jack for Lara (AUDIO: Many Happy Returns) and Ruth for Leonidas. (AUDIO: Private Enemy No. 1) Braxiatel intends to use it to find Gallifrey. (AUDIO: Disassembled, Intervention Earth)
- Benny's adventure in Athens is mentioned in passing. (AUDIO: The Oracle of Delphi)