Synopsis[edit | edit source]
Sir Ian Chesterton guides a documentary crew into his home as he tells his audience about something that happened over 30 years ago.
Plot[edit | edit source]
He recalls his adventures with the First Doctor, and tells us he is absolutely certain that the Doctor is still travelling in time and space.
Ian tells us how the Doctor was old when he was young, and later goes on to show us a suit of armour, saying that he keeps this in his study as a reminder of the adventure. He tells us if he told people everything, they'd think he was mad.
He goes on to say if he actually wanted people to think he was really mad, then he could tell people his name was Sir Ian Chesterton as he was knighted over "700 years ago".
Ian makes us aware of how the adventure ended and goes back to his book cabinet, selects a book and begins to read. He will never forget... the Doctor.
Cast[edit | edit source]
Crew[edit | edit source]
- Writer - Steve Cole
- Director - Paul Vanezis
- Producers - Joe Mahoney, Gareth Wakeman
- Camera - Robin Sunderland
- Location sound - Gordon Nightingale
- Archiver sources - BBC Broadcast Archives, Bruce Grenville
- Editing - Brian Charles, Brian Watkiss
- Telecine - Dave Hawley
- Thanks to Andy Bello, Ian Levine, Jason May, Richard Molesworth, Shirley O'Mara, Paul Scoones
References[edit | edit source]
to be added
Continuity[edit | edit source]
- Ian recalls his and Barbara's first meeting with the Doctor at 76 Totter's Lane (TV: An Unearthly Child), the talking stones of Tyron (PROSE: Doctor Who and the Crusaders), the Salem witch trials (PROSE: The Witch Hunters) and being knighted by Richard the Lionheart (TV: The Crusade).
Story notes[edit | edit source]
[edit | edit source]
to be added