Hypothetical Gentleman was the first comic story from the Doctor Who (2012) range.
Summary[edit | edit source]
A shadow being has emerged from a machine used to view alternate realities, and is stealing time from those he touches in order to become "real." Can the Doctor save the Hypothetical Gentleman's latest victim?
Plot[edit | edit source]
to be added
Characters[edit | edit source]
- Eleventh Doctor
- Amy Pond
- Rory Williams
- Henry Hardwicke
- Rosalind Hardwicke
- Charles Fairfax
- Emily Fairfax
References[edit | edit source]
- The Hypothetical Gentleman gives the Fairfaxes the information to build a quantum resonator, which serves as a window into other worlds and shows what might have been. It draws artron energy from the TARDIS allowing the Gentleman to materialise in this reality, so the Doctor creates a synchronization cage to trap it.
- The Hypothetical Gentleman shows Emily images of Sontarans, a peg doll, a Zygon, a Kroton, a Headless monk, a Silent, a Weeping Angel and a Krynoid.
- Glossolalia is "the language of the angels."
Notes[edit | edit source]
Continuity[edit | edit source]
- The Eleventh Doctor successfully takes Amy and Rory to the Great Exhibition, having previously missed the year. (COMIC: The Eagle of the Reich)
- Rory mentions going to Majorca. (COMIC: The Eye of Ashaya)
- Set mainly in and around the Crystal Palace of The Great Exhibition of 1851, the Doctor mentions he has to avoid running into himself. (AUDIO: Other Lives, TV: Time-Flight)
- A mummy is on display in the Crystal Palace. The Doctor checks to see if it is deactivated. (TV: Pyramids of Mars)