- You may be looking for the titular comic story.
Publisher's summary[edit | edit source]
Collected Eleventh Doctor Comic Strips — Volume 3
Featuring three amazing stories:
- and the 50th anniversary special
"What is buried in Man?" It is a question that has echoed through the centuries, one the Doctor has been told he must answer - or disaster will fall. The time-travellers are pulled into a deadly game of espionage in 1989 Czechoslovakia. An alien menace is resurrected, and history itself is threatened...
The creatures that have manipulated humanity for millennia are revealed, and the Doctor is re-united with his first companions — Ian Chesterton and Barbara Wright ...
PLUS! A bumper commentary section where the writers, artists and editors reveal the stories behind the strips! featuring never-before-published artwork, original story outlines and much more!
An essential collection for fans of Doctor Who and classic British comics!
Additional features[edit | edit source]
- 19 page commentary by writers, artists and editors
Credits[edit | edit source]
- Project Editor: Tom Spilsbury & Scott Gray
- Designer: Peri Godbold
- Cover pencils and inks by: David A Roach
- Cover colours by: James Offredi
- Head of Production: Mark Irvine
- Managing Editor: Alan O'Keefe
- Managing Director: Mike Riddell
- Special thanks to: Steven Moffat, Matt Smith, Karen Gillan, Arthur Darvill, Gary Russell, Caroline Skinner,Richard Atkinson, Peter Ware, John Ainsworth, Jason Lythgoe-Hay and all the writers and artists whose work is presented herein.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This volume covers the Eleventh Doctor's comic strip stories from Doctor Who Magazine issues 451 through to 461.
- This, and the second volume of the collected Eleventh Doctor comic stories (The Chains of Olympus), was released in late September 2013 in the UK, as the Eleventh Doctor's profile was highlighted by publicity for the 50th Anniversary of the series. This title was priced £13.99 (UK).