Publisher's summary Edit
This is the definitive guide on how to be a Time Lord written by the ancient Time Lords but hilariously improved/sabotaged by the Eleventh Doctor as a gift for his successor, the Twelfth Doctor. Throughout the factual Time Lord sections, the Doctor has crossed things out, added funny scribbles, silly doodles and post-it notes. The central section has been ripped out by an impatient Doctor and replaced with far more important/interesting stuff such as how to correctly wear a fez or dip a fish finger into custard, and other crucial things about how to be a time-travelling hero just like him.
Chapter Titles Edit
- The Time Lords
- The Location of Gallifrey
- A Guide to Gallifrey
- Time Lord Biology
- Time Lord Regenerations
- The Time Lord Academy
- The Time Lord Council
- Notable Time Lords
- The Protectors of Gallifrey
- Time Lord History
- TARDIS Guide
- The Seal of Rassilon
- My NOT BORING introduction!
- Doctors- lots of them. All brilliant, of course!
- My essentials- never leave the TARDIS without them!
- Earth. I'm rather fond of that rock.
- Enemies. WARNING! This bit is pretty scary.
- How to run! V. V. V. IMPORTANT!
- Doctor Exercises (important for running)
- Things NOT to say to humans!
- How to handle UNIT
- How to play the recorder.
- All about jelly babies. So cute! So delicious!
- How to eat fish fingers and custard
- A guide to gross things. ESSENTIAL!
- How to use your celery
- How to spot aliens in disguise!
- Why bow ties are cool
- How to use an umbrella (not as easy as you'd think!)
- How to stop ALIEN INVASIONS! (easier than you'd think)
- Awesomely awesome gadgets
- How to fly my TARDIS!
- My photo scrapbook
- Handy references (not that handy)
- Brilliant things I can do (THERE ARE LOADS)
- Time Lord Technology
- Time Lord Myths and Legends
- Time Lord Rules
- Find Your Time Lord Name
- Time Lord Pledge
The Ultimate Secrets of the Time LordsMY CERTIFICATE!
(Bold indicates the chapters written by The Doctor)
to be added
to be added
- The Doctor claims that he wrote this book as he has had a lot of spare time, specifying "over three-hundred-years". (TV: The Time of the Doctor)
- The Doctor writes a note suggesting that Clara might get upset over his regeneration and new face. (TV: Deep Breath)