How to Win Planets and Influence People was the fifth story of the seventh season of Big Finish Productions' Short Trips series. It featured the Fourth Doctor, Sarah Jane Smith, Harry Sullivan and the return of the Monk.
Publisher's summary[edit | edit source]
10AM: Our Opening Guest Speaker discusses Strategic Invasion Plans, including things to look out for, Time Lords to avoid, and tips on crushing the lesser races
12PM: Continuing on from his opening talk, our Guest Speaker discusses bringing the universe to its knees
A dynamic talk with slides. The Meddling Monk has lectured widely for several centuries, and his wisdom is contained in the following bestsellers: The 7 Habits of Truly Terrible People, Who Moved My Sun?, Feel the Fear and Detonate It Anyway, The One Million Year Manager and Ice Men Are From Mars, Karate Is From Venus.
Plot[edit | edit source]
to be added
Characters[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- The Monk mentions the Shadow Proclamation.
- The Monk references that Cybermen are allergic to gold.
- The Monk wins Strictly Come Dancing
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This story was Harry Sullivan's first appearance in audio since Neptune.
- The title of this story is a play to How to Win Friends and Influence People.
- In a style similar to The Companion Chronicles, this story is told from the Monk's perspective, with Rufus Hound performing the story in-character.
- This story was recorded on 11 April 2016 at The Moat Studios.
- This story was released as a download only.
Continuity[edit | edit source]
to be added
[edit | edit source]