How to Make a Killing in Time Travel was the second story in the audio anthology Ravenous 1, produced by Big Finish Productions. It was written by John Dorney and featured Paul McGann as the Eighth Doctor and Nicola Walker as Liv Chenka.
Publisher's summary Edit
A disturbance in the vortex causes the TARDIS to land on the Scapegrace space station, where Cornelius Morningstar experiments in time-travel for nefarious purposes. But the Doctor's plan to stop him winds dangerously out of control as the different agendas of criminals, murderers and alien dynasties conspire against him.
to be added
- The Doctor - Paul McGann
- Liv Chenka - Nicola Walker
- Stralla Cushing - Judith Roddy
- Cornelius Morningstar / Verdarn - Roger May
- Gorl - Sarah Lambie
- Dron / Yetana - Jane Booker
- Macy - Christopher Ryan
- Liv mentions Occam's razor.
- Morningstar says that Cushing makes Archimedes look like an Ogron.
- The Kati are giant scorpions, but consider that term racist.
- EarthCom owns Scapegrace, which is next to a hyperspace gate.
- Cushing creates a rudimentary time door, which causes a "hiccup" in the vortex.
- The Doctor programs the time door for temporal implosion.
- This story was recorded at The Moat Studios
- The Doctor previously acted as an amateur detective in 1920s New York. (AUDIO: Invaders from Mars)
- Liv complains about another diversion when they should be looking for Helen. (AUDIO: Their Finest Hour)