House of Silents was the first story in the audio anthology, Silenced, produced by Big Finish Productions. It was written by Matt Fitton and featured Jemma Redgrave as Kate Stewart and Ingrid Oliver as Petronella Osgood.
Publisher's summary Edit
There is no evidence that such an opponent, if real, is regrouping and beginning a new plan of infiltration and manipulation.
Kate Stewart and her team are in no mortal danger. How can they be, when they don't even know the enemy exists?
to be added
- Kate Stewart - Jemma Redgrave
- Osgood - Ingrid Oliver
- Colonel Vikram Shindi - Ramon Tikaram
- Captain Josh Carter - James Joyce
- Jacqui McGee - Tracy Wiles
- Miss Helena Faversham - Joanna Wake
- Kenneth LeBlanc - Nicholas Day
- Homeless Man/News Reporter - Aaron Neil
- Soldier - John Banks
- The Silence - Nicholas Briggs
- Josh compares Miss Faversham to Mother Teresa.
- Miss Faversham lives in the Hampstead Heath area of Hampstead.
- The Prime Minister is facing calls to resign.
- Kate meets Jacqui in a private carriage on the London Eye.
- According to the audio commentary, the scenes with Vikram Shindi, watching out from a room in his wheelchair, were inspired by Alfred Hitchcock's Rear Window.
- Osgood mentions how Shindi got his injury. (AUDIO: Armageddon)
- Shindi mentions that Kate and Osgood had been to Antarctica. (AUDIO: Ice Station Alpha)
- The Silence note that they have been hunted by humans for a generation. (TV: Day of the Moon)