Horror of the Space Snakes was a novel in the Doctor Who 2 in 1 books range.
Publisher's summary Edit
In Horror of the Space Snakes, people are mysteriously disappearing on Moonbase Laika. They return with strange bite marks and no idea where they have been. Can the Doctor get to the bottom of what's going on?
to be added
- According to the Doctor, the Earth is a few decades off an Oil Apocalypse and an intellectual copyright battle between T-Mat and iTeleport.
- This story was collected in the novel Monstrous Missions.
- This book was later re-released individually, and with a new cover, as part of the Eleventh Doctor Adventures. This edition was released as a ebook on 5 May 2016 and in paperback on 14 July 2016.
- The Oil Apocalypse occured by 2059. (TV: The Waters of Mars)
- The Doctor remembers something about Shadow Architects, but doesn't think the memory is relevant to what he needs. (TV: The Stolen Earth)
- The Doctor says that the Moonbase is later used as a weather control station. (TV: The Moonbase)
- Official Horror of the Space Snakes page at Penguin Books
- The Discontinuity Guide to: Horror of the Space Snakes at The Whoniverse