The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
Homecoming was the fourth and final audio story in the anthology Time War: Volume Four.
Publisher's summary[edit | edit source]
All roads lead to Gallifrey. For some, this is where the fight will end.
Plot[edit | edit source]
to be added
Cast[edit | edit source]
- Romana - Lalla Ward
- Leela - Louise Jameson
- Narvin - Seán Carlsen
- Livia - Pippa Bennett-Warner
- Mantus - Sam Clemens
- Rassilon - Richard Armitage
- The Daleks / Dalek Emperor / Dalek Time Strategist / Dalek Supreme - Nicholas Briggs
References[edit | edit source]
- Gallifrey’s military cardinals include Ollistra, Lidax, Rasmus and Martova.
- Rassilon trusts the General in the field and Ollistra at the strategic outposts.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Romana is imprisoned in a pocket dimension by Rassilon to serve as an archivist.
- Braxiatel leaves to enter a universe where the Daleks never existed.
Continuity[edit | edit source]
- Rassilon teases Livia about whether she’ll send another assassination squad for him. (AUDIO: Assassins)
- The Dalek Emperor calls Romana “Prisoner Unit 117”. (AUDIO: The Apocalypse Element)
- Romana’s Matrix trace showed her leaving the universe with Braxiatel. (AUDIO: Beyond)
- The Dalek Emperor believes itself a god and condemns blasphemy against itself. (TV: The Parting of the Ways)
- Leela forgives Romana’s trickery on Unity. (AUDIO: Unity)
- Rassilon is planning a “Final Sanction” which may require the destruction of the Time Vortex. (TV: The End of Time)
- Rassilon adds a Visionary from the Sisterhood to the War Council. (TV: The End of Time)
[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.