Higson & Quick was the fourth and final story in the eighth season of the audio spin-off Jago & Litefoot.
to be added
- Professor George Litefoot - Trevor Baxter
- Henry Gordon Jago - Christopher Benjamin
- Inspector Quick - Conrad Asquith
- Ellie Higson - Lisa Bowerman
- Patsy - Flaminia Cinque
- Old Tom - Ian Burford
- The New Regency Theatre has been refurbished and renovated.
- Jago and Litefoot have not visited the Red Tavern in some time.
- As a child, Jago wanted to drive a steam train.
- Jago was a member of the under eleven fives team at school.
- Patsy refers to Mulberry Gride's warehouse on Jacob's Island. (AUDIO: Jago & Litefoot & Patsy)
- Jago, Litefoot and Patsy fell under the influence of the Darkling Façade when its amniotic fluid came into contact with them in Gride's warehouse. (AUDIO: Jago & Litefoot & Patsy)
- Jago once again claims to be "as solid as the Rock of Gibraltar". (TV: The Talons of Weng-Chiang)