- You may be looking for the podcast for which this story is named.
to be added
- Thirteenth Doctor
- Graham O'Brien
- Ryan Sinclair
- Yasmin Khan
- Irene Schulz
- Leon Perkins
- Old woman
- Bethany Brunwine
The Doctor Edit
- The Doctor uses the psychic paper to identify herself to Magda as a member of the "Nobility Accountability Committee".
- Ryan, Yaz, and Graham all listen to a podcast called Hidden Human History. It's hosted by Bethany Brunwine.
- The TARDIS lands in a field of sheep.
- The Doctor claims that sheep are unable to understand double negatives.
- The Guelders wars took place in the early 1500s.
- Cary's rebellion occurred in North Carolina in 1711.
- The Battle of Ridgeway took place in Canada the 1860s.
- Cary's rebellion was all about the governorship, and whether or not Quakers were allowed in politics.
- Humans use bells for "all sorts of things", including celebration, the passage of time, and as a warning.
- Ryan says that he ate a "really big burger" the day before. Yaz added that it consisted of two patties.
- Graham mentions the salad he ate may have had some chicken in it.
- Team TARDIS attend William's funeral.
- The precise year of the Battle of Ridgeway was given as 1866 in the "Next Time" section of 13D 7, but not in the story itself. The date is referred to as "a century an a half from" 1711 by Irene Schulz.
- In issue 7, following Schulz and Perkins' arrival, Magda can be seen alongside Team TARDIS in a panel, despite them have left her native time in the previous issue.
- The Doctor verifies the groups time and location by touch. (TV: The Christmas Invasion, et al.)
- The Doctor warns a flock of sheep grazing outside the TARDIS that she's "watching" them and to "keep the plotting to a minimum". (TV: It Takes You Away)
- The Doctor says an old friend taught her that you can save just one person during established historical events. (TV: The Fires of Pompeii)
- As the Doctor explains that running is sometimes the bravest thing you can do, she remembers the Kerb!am Man, (TV: Kerblam!) Becka Savage possessed by the Morax, (TV: The Witchfinders) and Mount Vesuvius erupting. (TV: The Fires of Pompeii)
- Ryan suggests that the Habsburg's horses could be aliens, leading Graham to wonder if "alien horses" could really be a thing. The Tenth Doctor once encountered a Zygon disguised as a horse. (TV: The Day of the Doctor) The Twelfth Doctor once travelled with Jata, an Osumaran. Osumarans resemble horses. (COMIC: From the Horse's Mouth, Fear Buds, Royal Wedding)
- It's been "the best part of a decade" since Schulz and Perkins first met the Doctor from their perspective. From the Doctor's point of view, it's been "more like a week or ten". (COMIC: A New Beginning)
- The Doctor fears she is about to cross her own timeline, which could either unleash reapers (TV: Father's Day), or create a black hole. (TV: Time Crash)
- Graham wonders if the Doctor has ever left any body parts lying around; she says yes, but it is "off in another reality these days". (TV: The Christmas Invasion, Journey's End)
- The Doctor expresses disappointment that Perkins seems to have forgotten her dislike of guns. (COMIC: A New Beginning)
- Ryan cites the paradox of inadvertently inspiring the H3 podcast that they were already fans of as being "a little too "timey wimey"" for him, echoing the Doctor. (TV: Blink, et al)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.