Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
Aspects of production covered[edit | edit source]
- The SFX explosion and sparks work for when the TARDIS is pushing Donna back through time.
- Location filming for the Shan Chen market, and how heavy rain made it a difficult shoot.
- David Tennant talks about his single day of filming on Turn Left.
- Redressing of the Shan Chen market with Bad Wolf markings for the climax of the episode.
- The animatronic Beetle prop, and the use of it in filming.
- Catherine Tate discusses her difficulties of keep track of the parallel worlds and timelines involved in the arc at this point.
Additional topics covered[edit | edit source]
- The return of Rose, and the attachment of Bad Wolf to her as a warning.
- How Donna has, in a way, become a pivotal point of history due to her connection to the Doctor.
People interviewed[edit | edit source]
- Danny Hargreaves, Special Effects Supervisor
- Russell T Davies, Head Writer, Doctor Who
- Susie Liggat, Producer, Episode 11
- David Tennant, The Doctor
- Graeme Harper, Director, Episode 11
- Chipo Chung, Fortune Teller
- Jon Moore, Senior Prosthetics Technician
- Neill Gorton, Prosthetics Designer
- Catherine Tate, Donna Noble
- Billie Piper, Rose Tyler
Music list[edit | edit source]
- "Here It Comes" by Doves, Album: Lost Souls
- "All Sparks" by Editors, Album: The Back Room
- "Dare" by Gorillaz, Album: Demon Days (also used in DCOM: One Year On)
- "Do It Again" by The Chemical Brothers, Album: We Are the Night
- "New Born" by Muse, Album: Origin of Symmetry
- "Live and Let Die" by Guns N' Roses, Album: Use Your Illusion I
- "Here Come the Girls" by Ernie K Doe, Album: Here Come the Girls (Single)
- "I Will Follow You into the Dark" by Death Cab for Cutie, Album: Plans
- "Sea Song" by Doves, Album: Lost Souls
Crew[edit | edit source]
- Camera - Andy Clifford, James Daniels, Eric Huyton, Nick Jardine, Aled Jenkins
- Sound - Rob Craig, Kevin Meredith, Jon Thomas
- Runners - Poppy Chandler, Scott Handcock, Stuart Laws, Robert Wootton
- Edit Assistant - Sam Jones
- Researchers - Ian Hay, Nathan Landeg
- Assistant Producers - Paul Giddings, Hannah Williams
- Production Team Assistants - Amanda Buckley, Rachel Evans
- Production Accountant - Elaine Stephenson
- Production Co-ordinator - Tors Grantham
- Production Manager - Kirsty Reid
- Production Executive - Paul Williams
- Editor - Rob Franz
- Colourist - Jon Everett
- Dubbing Mixer - Mark Ferda
- Edit Producer - Paul Symonds
- Executive Producer - Mark Cossey
- Executive Producers for Dr Who - Russell T Davies, Julie Gardner
- Producer - Zoë Rushton
- Series Producer - Gillane Seaborne
Elements retained in Cut Down[edit | edit source]
to be added
Home video releases[edit | edit source]
Footnotes[edit | edit source]
- Episode 11 : Here Come The Girls. bbc.co.uk. Retrieved on 5 January 2019.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.