Publisher's summary Edit
It starts normally enough: a car park full of ramblers is incinerated by a thunderbolt. But the next day it's clear there's something very wrong. Something's changed. Something's coming. It's the end of the world. And that's what Torchwood are best at...
to be added
- Captain Jack Harkness - John Barrowman
- Yvonne Hartman - Tracy-Ann Oberman
- Ng - Alexandria Riley
- Mr Colchester - Paul Clayton
- Orr - Sam Béart
- Tyler Steele - Jonny Green
- Rhys Williams - Kai Owen
- Sgt. Andy Davidson - Tom Price
- Gwen Cooper - Eve Myles
- Ro-Jedda - Rachel Atkins
- Rory - Garnon Davies
- Assassin - Joseph Tweedale
- Inspector Bernstein - Richard Elfyn
- God Botherer - Aly Cruickshank
- Darren - Rick Yale
- A number of people in Cardiff engage in dogging.
- Ng says the last time she and Rhys had a row, she spent the day in Tenby.
- During Andy and Gwen's first year as partners, they had to deal with a man trying to get on a bus to Carmarthen naked. Gwen asked the man why he wanted to go to Carmarthen.
- Colchester says the rift manipulator manual is handwritten, and praises Mr Jones' penmanship.
- Jack again mentions that his legs always heal last when he resurrects. (AUDIO: Uncanny Valley)
- Yvonne is heard talking to the Prime Minister on the phone and mentions Kate Stewart. (TV: The Power of Three, et al) and UNIT.
- Andy says "it's not the first time we've dealt with people chanting creepy alien stuff". (TV: Children of Earth: Day One et al)
- Colchester says that when he first met Gwen, "all she had was a hole in the ground and some ambitions". (TV: Children of Earth: Day One)
- Gwen references the deaths of Owen, Toshiko, Ianto and Esther. (TV: Exit Wounds, Children of Earth: Day Four, The Blood Line)