Aspects of production covered Edit
- Readthrough for The God Complex.
- Discussion about the hotel sets.
- The dummies' sequence, and that there were so many dummies that many of the crew had to be hidden amongst the set and puppeteering them.
- The prosthetics design and fitting process for the Minotaur.
- Discussion about the Minotaur and his backstory.
- The similarities between the Minotaur and the Eleventh Doctor, and how that informed the development of the plot.
- Guest cast discuss their characters and the fears within the hotel prison.
- Toby Whithouse and the guest cast visit the TARDIS set.
- Writing stage directions about the TARDIS.
Additional topics covered Edit
- A Day In The Life of a Writer.
- The importance of costume fittings.
- Script To Screen rehearsals for Death Is The Only Answer.
- Toby Whithouse brings his children on-set for a tour of the sets alongside his first reactions to the completed sets.
People interviewed Edit
- Steven Moffat, Head Writer
- Toby Whithouse, Writer
- Karen Gillan, Amy Pond
- Dave Boneywell, Prosthetics Technician
- Lisa Crawley, Suit Fabricator
- Spencer Wilding, Minotaur
- Arthur Darvill, Rory Williams
- Sarah Quintrell, Lucy
- Dimitri Leonidas, Howie
- Ross Southard, Head Turner
- Daniel Pirrie, Joe
- David Walliams, Gibbis
- Beth Willis, Executive Producer
- Piers Wenger, Executive Producer
- Matt Smith, The Doctor
- Jeremy Webb, Director, Death Is The Only Answer
- Nickolas Grace, Einstein
- Paul Kasey, Ood
Music list Edit
- "Don't Sit Down 'Cause I've Moved Your Chair" by Arctic Monkeys
- "Guilt" by Nero
- "Fire In Your Eyes" by Chase & Status
- "Feel It" by The Bongolian
- "Civilization" by Justice
- "That Face" by Frank Sinatra Jr.
- "Plague Of Angels" by Delta Fiasco
- "I Will Stay But You Should Leave" by Skunk Anansie
- Graphics - BBC Wales
- Title Music - Slam & Saw Productions
- Camera - Aled Jenkins, Steve Webb
- Sound - Sean Millar, Wil Planitzer
- Edit Assistant - George Sabapathy
- Runner - Llywelen Davies
- Researchers - Matthew Andrews, Leanne René, Robert Wootton
- Assistant Producers - Donovan Keogh, Hannah Williams
- Production Accountant - Kevin Rickwood
- Production Co-ordinator - Megan Pinches
- Production Manager - Katy Cartwright
- Production Executive - Stan Matthews
- Colourist - Matt Mullins
- Dubbing Mixer - Mark Ferda
- Offline Editors - Lizzie Minnion, Rahim Mastafa
- Edit Producer - Nathan Landeg
- Executive Producer - Mark Cossey
- Executive Producers for Dr Who - Steven Moffat, Piers Wenger, Beth Willis
- Senior Producer - Zoë Rushton
- Series Producer - Gillane Seaborne
Elements retained in Cut Down Edit
to be added
Home video releases Edit
The "Cut Down" version of the episode is available on the Doctor Who: The Complete Sixth Series DVD & Blu-ray box sets.