to be added
- The Doctor cites imagination, jelly babies, Mario Cart, ice cream, fish fingers and custard, and Harry Potter as things to think about in order to "think like a child".
- The Doctor lists Bronte, Carr, Dickinson, Pankhurst and Blunt as famous women named Emily.
- A Dalek harvest ship is ancient, its password being Kaled.
- "Eleven plus two" is an anagram of "twelve plus one". Both sums, coincidentally, equal thirteen.
- The Doctor and Bill are seen wearing the clothes they wore in TV: Smile
- The Doctor mentions Mario Kart, however the story mispells it as Mario Cart.
- Bill recalls meeting a Dalek before, and how it tried to kill Heather. (TV: The Pilot)
- The Doctor voices his dislike of pears. (TV: Hell Bent)
- The Doctor tries to open a door on the Dalek flying saucer using a comb. (TV: The Dalek Invasion of Earth)
- The Doctor mentions the Kaleds. (TV: Genesis of the Daleks)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.