[[HarrySullivan (audio story)|#HarrySullivan]].
Publisher's summary[edit | edit source]
En route to answer the Brigadier's summons, the TARDIS is dragged off course. The Doctor, Sarah Jane and Harry find themselves trapped on The Zephyr, a spaceship that is going at full speed and yet is unable to move. With fuel running dangerously low, their only hope lies on Alderasea, a nearby world exclusively for the famous and celebrated.
However, Alderasea has never heard of them and has no intention of letting them land...
Plot[edit | edit source]
to be added
Characters[edit | edit source]
- Fourth Doctor
- Sarah Jane Smith
- Harry Sullivan
- Davanne Mishka
- Kelis Pravda
- Captain Unella
References[edit | edit source]
- The Zephyr is a press freighter, meaning it was occupied by journalists. It is under contract with the Media Corp to get these people to Deraxis.
- They're all planning on reporting on Carla Colini.
- The Zephyr has been trapped in a Zeno field, set as security by Deraxis.
- Based on the Zephyr's design, the Doctor guesses that they're in the 25th century.
- Davanne mentions fame splatter, accreditation, "upping", geostamps, bots and dropping off cycles.
- Newspapers in this age act as tablets, and resemble one page of newsprint.
- Devanne opens up clusters, virtual spaces for communication and broadcasting.
- All the reporters circulate rumours that Harry is Carla Colini's new mystery partner.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This story was recorded on the 27 September 2018 at WiseBuddah.
- Producer Alfie Shaw mistakenly claimed this was the first Big Finish story to feature Harry Sullivan, though he previously appeared in the audio stories How to Win Planets and Influence People and Tuesday, as well as several short stories produced by Big Finish.
- There is no mention in the story of "Alderasea", given in the publisher's summary as the location of the retreat. It is instead consistently called only Deraxis.
- This story was released as a download only.
Continuity[edit | edit source]
to be added
[edit | edit source]