Ghosts was the third and final story in the audio anthology The Tenth Doctor and River Song, produced by Big Finish Productions. It was written by Jonathan Morris and featured David Tennant as the Tenth Doctor and Alex Kingston as River Song.
Something is wrong with the ghosts. Something might even be killing them...
And as the Doctor and River investigate, the truth of what's happening on the planet of ghosts may prove deadly for them both.
to be added
- The Doctor - David Tennant
- River Song - Alex Kingston
- Alfie / Computer Voice - Tim Bentinck
- Betty - Mina Anwar
- Dell - Emma Swan
- Ziggy - Sam Benjamin
- Demonese 2 is known as the most haunted planet in its galaxy.
- A colony ship crashed on Demonese 2. It was provided with a remote holographic generator to replace its crew with holograms. A denial firewall prevented them to know about their own nature.
- The names of Alfie, Betty, Ziggy and Dell are corrupted versions of the first letters of the Greek alphabet: alpha, beta, gamma and delta, assigned by the computer of the colony ship.
- To deal with the virus, the Doctor uses a Gallifreyan hard drive related to the Matrix.
- The hologram Doctor says that he and River cannot be dead as he knows that this would not be the last time that they would meet and he knew that River would go on to die in the Library. (TV: Forest of the Dead)