- You may be looking for the comic story.
Ghost Train was the sixth release of the BBC Torchwood audio stories.
Suddenly, you've got a mystery of your own. Oh, it starts off being about missing fridges. But it leads to a midnight train pulling into an abandoned platform at Cardiff Station. What is the mysterious cargo that Rhys is unloading from the train? Where's it going? And what can be behind it?
Rhys Williams is going to get to the bottom of it. All by himself, thank you very much. Soon Captain Jack is missing, his wife's dead, and it's up to Rhys to try and put everything right. And find those fridges...
- Facebook, Google and Wikipedia are all mentioned.
- Ianto claims that Torchwood have had the internet for over a century.
- The story is told in first person by Rhys.
- The story is also available as a download from the AudioGo website.
- Ianto is evasive when Rhys suggests that it's possible to hide someone in the Hub, a reference to the events of TV: Cyberwoman.
- Rhys sings a bit of the Harwood's jingle, previously heard in TV: Meat.
- Pound Paradise is mentioned. It was previously mentioned in AUDIO: Department X.
- Rhys mentions the trouble with the Atmospheric Omission System (ATMOS) systems. (TV: The Poison Sky)