- You may be looking for the comic story.
Ghost Ship was the fourth Telos Doctor Who novella. It featured the Fourth Doctor. Unusually for a long-form Doctor Who story, this is primarily told from the Doctor's point of view in a first person narrative. This is Keith Topping's only Fourth Doctor novel. However, he has written other novels featuring the First, Second, Third, Fifth and Seventh Doctors.
Perhaps sensing the Fourth Doctor's deepening mood of introspective melancholy, the TARDIS lands in the most haunted place on Earth, the luxury ocean liner the Queen Mary on its way from Southampton to New York in the year 1963.
to be added
- Fourth Doctor
- Irene Lamb
- Raymond Bryce
- Peter Osbourne
- John Deekes
- Jerry Illingsworth
- Jessica Deekes
- Rachel Illingsworth
- The Doctor is mistaken for Doctor Svengali; Master of Mesmerism, Prestidigitation, Chicanery and Sleight-of-hand.
- Auderly House is mentioned.
- Much of the story is written in first person narrative from the Doctor's point of view. This was also done with the later novel Scratchman in 2019.
- The Doctor has just left Gallifrey after fighting the Decayed Master. He wishes he could have saved Goth's life. (TV: The Deadly Assassin)
- The Doctor reflects on the decision he made not to change history on Skaro. (TV: Genesis of the Daleks)
- The Doctor recalls the "ghosts" haunting Auderly House. (TV: Day of the Daleks)
- The Doctor would soon encounter another "haunted" ship. (AUDIO: The Ghost Trap)
- The Doctor has personal knowledge of Byron. (PROSE: Managra)