- You may be looking for Genesis of the Daleks.
Genetics of the Daleks was a special release from Big Finish Productions in conjunction with the Time Lord Victorious series. It served as a prequel to the Escape Room A Dalek Awakens. It was written by Jonathan Morris and featured Tom Baker as the Fourth Doctor.
There are 10,000 humans in stasis aboard Starship Future. Ten thousand humans expecting to wake up on a distant planet, their new home. But twenty years into their journey, Starship Future takes on board fuel – and something else. Something that's been waiting, frozen in space, for a very long time.
Something with a plan.
Unless the Doctor can help, it looks like the people of Starship Future have no future at all...
to be added
- The Doctor - Tom Baker
- Captain Graff - Pippa Haywood
- Pilot Finlay - Joseph Kloska
- Medical Officer Chuke - Clive Mantle
- Professor Brooke - Andrew James Spooner
- Security Officer Swann - Nina Toussaint-White
- The Dalek / Dalek Mutant - Nicholas Briggs
- Jake Finlay went into stasis on 12 April 2965, 45 days and 20 years ago.
- The Starship Future is going to Tiergarten's Star.
- The Doctor believes he has been sent to Starship Future by the Time Lords.
- The Starship Future has been invaded by a syndicate.
- The ending of this story is a cliffhanger leading into the escape room A Dalek Awakens.
- This story was recorded remotely on 15 and 30 September 2020.
- The Dalek was found floating in the Oort cloud. (PROSE: The Last Message)
- Brooke steals duralinium (TV: Colony in Space) and polycarbide. (TV: Remembrance of the Daleks)
- The uncased Dalek mutant can take control of a human and use them as a servant. (TV: Resolution and Revolution of the Daleks)
- The Dalek identifies the Doctor as being "the Fourth Doctor" in its databanks, telling him that one of his future incarnations was responsible for the destruction of the Dalek Time Squad. (AUDIO: Mutually Assured Destruction)
- The Dalek also tells the Doctor that another future incarnation will break the Laws of Time and commit genocide, becoming the "Time Lord Victorious". (PROSE: The Knight, The Fool and The Dead)