- The Doctor said when he was Nine, he fought time and also mentions beginning again in his tenth incarnation. This is a reference to the Time War.
- The Twelfth Doctor said he will be the Doctor "for ever and ever" (TV: The Doctor Falls) unless there is a great catastrophe involving explosions, (TV: The Night of the Doctor) radiation, (TV: Planet of the Spiders, The End of Time) or heights. (TV: Logopolis)
- The Twelfth Doctor states he will have better eyebrows than his successor.
- This poem is based upon Now We Are Six's The End.
- This story is written in first person perspective, from the Twelfth Doctor's point-of-view.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.