to be added
- People at the garden centre are dressed in Victorian era clothing.
- The garden centre has a Santa's grotto.
- The Doctor claims Santa's reindeer should be a shade greener and should have a "couple more legs".
- The "Santa" working at the grotto is working for a tenner an hour.
- The pixees speak entirely in rhyme.
- Donna wants to get her grandfather a voice-changing toy for Christmas.
- Donna buys a pair of "tacky" slippers for Nerys.
- The Doctor, Donna, and the Pixees eat at the garden centre's Christmas Bumper Buffet.
- The Doctor offers Donna a mince pie.
- The DWA comic strip adventures were aimed at a younger audience and the artwork and colours were bold and bright, reflecting the tone of the magazine.
- Self contained, one part stories were the norm in the early issues, later being expanded to two-parters.
Original print details Edit
- Publication with page count and closing captions
- DWA 95 (5 pages)
- The Doctor compares Santa's grotto to the real thing, and notes that the "Santa" working there is obviously not the real one, as he's "way too skinny". Indeed, the Doctor has met the real Santa Claus many times before. (COMIC: A Christmas Story, Silent Knight, PROSE: The Man Who (Nearly) Killed Christmas, A Visit from Saint Nicholas, TV: A Christmas Carol)
- Donna declines the Doctor's offer to visit Santa's grotto with him, as Santa "gives [her] the creeps these days". (TV: The Runaway Bride)
- Donna exclaims, upon meeting the Snowdemon, "an alien on Earth at Christmas. Don't they have anything better to do?" (TV: The Christmas Invasion, The Runaway Bride)
- When she's captured by the Snowdemon, Donna exclaims that she hates Christmas. (TV: The Runaway Bride)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.